Publications by CoReorient Oy
As part of our mission, we find it important to give back to our community of game changers and share our learnings from trials, research projects and pilots. This is to help others move faster with their journeys and make our societies sustainable together.
- Creating value for consumers in CE - Tools as a service, Antikainen, M., Lammi, M., and Paloheimo, H. 2017. The XXVIII ISPIM Innovation Conference – Composing the Innovation Symphony, Austria, Vienna on 18-21 June 2017, www.ispim.org. ( Presentation slides )
- Circular Economy business model innovation process – case study, Antikainen Maria, Aminoff Anna, Kettunen Outi, Sundqvist-Andberg Henna, Paloheimo Harri. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing KES-SDM, April 26th - 28th 2017, Bologna, Italy. Springer series Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, Vol. 68 ISSN 2190-3018. ( Presentation slides )
- Designing circular business model experimentation - Case study, Antikainen Maria, Aminoff Anna, Paloheimo Harri, Kettunen Outi. Proceedings of the 2017 ISPIM Innovation Forum, March 19th - 22nd 2017, Toronto, Canada.
- Crowdsourced work as an employment service, Heikki Waris, Harri Paloheimo, Henni Ahvenlampi, Timo Rüppell, Coreorient Oy, Study for City of Tampere, 2016
- Finnish Transport Code - International survey report, Waris, Heikki, Paloheimo Harri, Coreorient Oy, Study for Ministry of Transport and communications, draft report, not-published, 2016
- Case Study for HSY (Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority) on Liiteri pilot concept, Lautainen, Juuso, (Finnish), Coreorient Oy, not-published, 2016
- Towards Circular Economy Business Models: Consumer Acceptance of Novel Services, Antikainen, Maria J., Lammi, Minna, Paloheimo, Harri, Valkokari, Katri. The ISPIM Innovation Summit, Brisbane, Australia on 6-9 December 2015. ( Presentation slides )
- Crowdsourced transportation in Finland - study, Waris, Heikki, Paloheimo, Harri, Study for Ministry of Transport and Communications, TRAFI studies, 2015 (Finnish, foreword in English)
- The study for Kela (Social Insurance Institution) on combined social transport (Finnish summary)